The Key of a Bangkok resort hotel is space to relax. For guests seeking the ultimate in restfulness, Mövenpick BDMS Wellness Resort Bangkok is an ideal choice. It’s a Bangkok resort hotel that combines the convenience of staying in the city with a resort’s laidback feeling. Perfect for a city break or a local staycation.
The leading Bangkok resort hotel
As it is in any modern metropolis, space is a premium. Mövenpick Bangkok offers ample space to immediately transport guests into holiday mode. Guest rooms start at 42 square metres and range up to 164 square metres in size. All rooms & suites offer private balconies with sweeping views of the city or heritage gardens. There’s room to work, room to play and room to relax. Thoughtful facilities add to the enjoyment, with bathtubs in every room.
Wellness at every step
Mövenpick Bangkok offers a comprehensive wellness experience from the start. The goal is for each guest to have the most rejuvenating stay at their favourite Bangkok resort hotel. As a result. Guest can experience the wellness everywhere at the resort throughout the staycation.
- Wellness through fitness: Make keeping fit while on the go easy! You will find a complimentary yoga mat in all guest rooms. Wellness Suites include a stability ball and resistance bands. Guests can maintain their usual work-outs in the spacious guest rooms. Other options include laps around the lush tropical gardens that are the resort’s pride. One complete round is already 350 metres. Those interested in different types of laps can enjoy time in the striking pool instead. Otherwise, the resort offers complimentary wellness classes in the garden.
- Wellness through cuisine: The right ingredients will guide the body to its best condition. The culinary team aims to provide balanced cuisine that is healthful and brimming with flavour. Guests can satiate every craving at the resort’s five different outlets. Special highlights: Gluten-free baked goods at Rim Klong Café and ample buffet spreads of Tamarind Natural Dining. Make sure to plan for a meal at Khum Hom, a Thai casual fine dining restaurant created in collaboration with renowned chef Ian Kittichai. It’s honest cuisine cooked with care, combining heritage Thai recipes with high quality produce.
- Wellness through mindfulness: Mental health and emotional well-being is key! Regain equilibrium and shake off stress during every stay. Wellness Sleep Suites are a must-try, as they boast the unique YouBed. A Swedish innovation, the mattress firmness of each half of the bed can be adjusted. Another way to ensure restful sleep is the Zenergy sleep therapy speaker, which offers different white noise options and soothing light displays.
A Bangkok resort hotel connected to medical expertise
Guests staying at this Bangkok resort hotel have another advantage. Thailand is recognized worldwide as a leading destination for health and wellness travel. But unlike many other options, the resort is connected to its medical partner, the BDMS Wellness Clinic. It’s an award-winning, one-stop destination devoted to preventative healthcare. Its mission is to harness the science of wellness to help embrace life unhindered by illness. Each of the 10 clinics has highly experienced medical professionals in their respective fields. Multi-lingual support is also available.
- Regenerative Wellness Clinic.
- Musculoskeletal & Rehabilitation Clinic.
- Brain Wellness Clinic.
- Preventative Cardiology Clinic.
- Digestive Wellness Clinic.
- Fertility Wellness Clinic.
- Women’s Wellness Clinic.
- Aesthetic Wellness Clinic.
- Hair Wellness Clinic.
Guests can thus combine the best of both worlds during their stay: Looking after their health but also indulging in much-needed rest and relaxation.
Exploring Bangkok and beyond
Even guests planning to stay at a Bangkok resort hotel will want to explore more. It’s a matter of moments to be at the doorstep of the city’s leading retail destinations. From bargain shopping to the latest designer brands, the options available are endless. Getting around is just as convenient, with the resort being a few minutes walk away from BTS stations. Travelling by taxi or even by canal boat is another simple way to get around.
Key shopping sites:
- Central Embassy & Central Chidlom: The most convenient shopping centres to start with a brisk 5 minutes walk, you can reach at Central embassy. It is home to many international brands, eateries and even a cinema. Guest can directly connect to central Chidlom via a walkway. From Central Chidlom, guests can cut through the station to access the Ratchaprasong Skywalk. From there, sights like the Erawan Shrine or more shopping are conveniently nearby.
- Platinum Fashion Mall: A trendy wholesale market. The main draw: Fashionable accessories, charming souvenirs and popular food stalls. It’s a popular choice for serious fashionistas. Guests can reach it via car through Petchburi road or by foot from the CentralWorld skywalk.
- Terminal 21: Another famous and photogenic mall. Each floor is decorated based on an international tourist destination. Terminal 21 is connected to BTS Asoke, two stations away from our Bangkok resort hotel. BTS Asoke is the interchange station with the MRT underground line, so guests can connect with more ways to discover Bangkok.