Mövenpick BDMS Wellness Resort Bangkok is the perfect choice for a prime Sukhumvit hotel. Bangkok is a vibrant city of sights and sounds that leaves an impression on every visitor. Tradition and modernity live side by side to each other. Those in the know will want accommodation in the right location.
Be part of the action staying at a Sukhumvit hotel
Sukhumvit road stretches through most of Bangkok’s prime real estate. It’s a commercial hotspot, with many offices, retail destinations and public transport hubs. Whether you’re here on business, pleasure or both, staying at a Sukhumvit hotel makes creating the perfect Bangkok city itinerary easy.
Popular shopping malls:
- Central Embassy & Central Chidlom: A hub for luxury shopping.You will find many flagship stores of leading luxury brands here. There are many dining destinations, along with a premium cinema. Central Embassy and Central Chidlom are connected to each other. From Central Chidlom, guests can also use the Ratchaprasong skywalk to reach Erawan Shrine, Centralworld and Siam.
- Siam Paragon: Siam Paragon and the rest of Siam is a popular meeting-point for teenagers. Siam Paragon connects to Siam Center and Siam Discovery, too. BTS Siam is also connected to Siam Paragon. It is the central exchange station connecting the Sukhumvit and Silom BTS lines.
- Centralworld: One of Southeast Asia’s largest shopping complexes. It’s home to many retail brands and eateries and located at Ratchaprasong intersection. Visitors can reach it on foot via the skywalk, alighting either from BTS Chidlom or BTS Siam.
- Platinum Fashion Mall: A wholesale shopping paradise. Snag deals for fashion, accessories, tech gadgets and more.There are two ways to accesses to Platinum Fashion Mall. One choice is to walk up from the Ratchaprasong Skywalk via Gaysorn. Or, take a taxi from the hotel via Petchburi road.
- BTS Asoke/MRT Petchburi: A key interchange spot at one of the city’s top commercial areas. Visitors can explore the rest of the city via either the BTS skytrain or MRT underground train. BTS Asoke also directly connects to the Terminal 21 shopping centre. Emquartier and Emporium shopping centres are one station further from BTS Asoke.
- Erawan Shrine: A popular, auspicious shrine with a storied history. It draws believers from all over the world to wish for luck. Visitors can also hire temple dancers to perform as they make their offerings and pray.
- Witthayu pier: Adventurous guests can beat the city’s infamous traffic this way! It’s a unique method to explore Bangkok via the commuter boats on the San Saeb canal.
A Sukhumvit hotel with resort feeling
Mövenpick BDMS Wellness Resort Bangkok is located on Witthayu road. It was renowned as a leafy neighbourhood of embassies and Thailand’s first radio station. In fact, the former British embassy used to be just in front of the hotel; while the current Swiss embassy is across the road. As a result, this Sukhumvit hotel offers guests a resort feeling hard to find elsewhere in the city.
Some of these key aspects are:
- Spacious rooms: Starting at 42 square metres, each room boasts its own private balcony. Guests can enjoy views of the city or the gardens. There are eight different room types, offering a choice for every type of traveller.
- Heritage gardens: Part of the first private gardens in Bangkok! The current incarnation of these lush gardens are unmatched for their immersive beauty. Stroll along over 1.5 acres of greenery and keep an eye out for 100 year old trees and many tropical plants. A popular spot is the signature waterfall corner, featuring a koi carp pond with around 100 fish.
- Inviting pool: The large, lagoon-style pool is a prime spot. Both families enjoying fun in the pool or those looking to relax during their stay are well served.
- Nourishing cuisine: Food is more than fuel. Eat your way to a more balanced self with the thoughtful cuisine available. Indulgence and mindfulness go hand in hand when staying here. Guests can choose from gluten-free pastries to proof-of-origin food, to name a few. The goal is a better understanding of what we eat.
Add more to your stay
Guests can make full use of the fitness equipment in their rooms, but those seeking more are in the right location. The hotel connects to the BDMS Wellness Clinic. There are seven clinics representing disciplines such as preventative cardiology and regenerative wellness. Guests can book appointments and arrange treatments as needed. The medical professionals are ready to apply their world-leading skills to treat an illness’ cause, instead of the symptoms.